The One With November, November...

Or is it remember remember, the fifth of November? :) still don't give a damn on what's Bon fire all about. But on the way back yesterday I just realized, wow, has it been the 4th Bon fire since we first came to the UK? Gosh...



Anyway, had a walk near to the Olympic park and managed to snap this...

Yup.. It's real!! Olympics 2012 is getting real and near :) some how it reminds me of Bukit Jalil in 1997 when KL hosted the 1998 Commonwealth games. And wow!!! Has it been 12 years since then??? Goshh...

I think I've been a bit negative in this post. Let end with some great news. Yup... Christmas is just weeks away and it's always fun and exciting leading towards the holiday season. And of cos, my birthday!!! And and... Ermmm... Has it been our 5th anniversary already???Stay tune...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS: Prologue

Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS (Video)