The One With CNY 2012

I know... It takes longer than expected to post these pictures. But as Alex said, as we grew older getting over jet lag is even more difficult :))))

And of course, I've to travel to this...

 "Man Lin Kar Yau!" (in Cantonese:) -  Even MU knows it's CNY 2012...

After 4 x 5 = 20 rounds of 4 mins elevator lectures/pitches ;)

Alrite, back to the Dragon year. We started our long delayed journey back home and literally, it took me 23 hours door to door before I manage to smell my bed. But at least this small fellar is not too troublesome on board...

Oh boy...

At least for me, for the first time I was told that the "animal" for the lunar year doesn't necessarily starts on the first day of the Lunar New Year. It starts on a day we call "lap chuon" :) And it's on the 4th Feb 2012 this year!

Anyway, met up with more wonderful relatives and greatest friends during my visit. And if it's not my Powershot G9 giving up on me, I am sure there will be more great pictures!!

And if I am not too late to wish you all again a very wonderful and prosperous Dragon year in 2012!!! ;)






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS: Prologue

Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS (Video)