The One With Rome II & Candy's Birthday

Ok. Second time in Rome and the city is still as beautiful as we left 2 yrs ago. Surprisingly this time no one tell me about this phrase "Rome wasn't built in one day..." if anyone tell me that, I'll look a at them and say, " duh!! Teluk intan also not built in one day la!! :)

Anyway, a couple of things I noticed in this trip.

1st. Italian doesn't know how to use TomTom!
2nd. Roads were built for horses hence no lines are needed!
3rd. Italian can really talk non stop. Non stop probably is an understatement.!!
4th. Mozzarella cheese are made of buffalo milk (ya, I didn't know that and also buffalo produce milk).
5th. Hopefully Francois not reading this. Buffalo and cow are 2 different animal :)
6th. Apparently, punctuality is not in the Italiano dictionary. And they said the Germans are too serious :)
7th.  My god/pope!!! They really can eat!!! Typical dinner "process"  Wine and sparkling water. Antipasti ( meat, cheese, bread with basaltic vinegar).  Main meal (usually pasta).  Second meal (usually meat). All these are on individual plate and the portion are
Not small!! Dessert ( gelato, tiramissu). Espresso. And wine. Oh gosh, I refuse to weight myself when I'm back home.

Home. What a typical flight journey I have. Yup, another delay and am still waiting.

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to my dear friend Candy Wong. I'm sure the coming year will be a better yr for you and everybody. Have a blast!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS: Prologue

Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS (Video)