The One With On the A340

 This is the first time (probably the last) trying to blog 30,000 feet above sea level on a boring journey back home. Every minute seems so long and every hour is like forever.

Trying to sleep as if it’s midnite is so hard when you know it’s only 1pm in the afternoon. And of course being on a budget airline, these people just can’t stop selling you things ;) And btw,  the Lor Mai Kai smells good! Tempting to go for that in a short while. Cost RM7 though ;)

(Looks good rite!)

I am still amuse with this passenger in front of me trying to figure out why does the RM5 note has a transparent plastic. Looking through it and touching the note like it’s something out of this World.

I was quite shock as well that the flight is not full. And to quantify that, it’s so “not full” where most of the seats in the middle row are occupied with only one passenger. And all of them have their “first class” seat enforced with their legs pointing out to the side. And one of the FEET is pointing towards me! So much so of an Aisle seat huh!

Oh gosh.. The more I type, the more awake I am. Hmmm…. What shall I do to hypnotize myself that it’s now “almost midnite” and I got start sleeping before jet lag kicks in and spoil my Saturday in Malaysia.

And of course before that, “…. Hi… Can I have one of this please???...” Yah… just ordered the Lor Mai Kai!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One With Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS: Prologue

Canon Powershot S90 vs IXUS 300HS (Video)